Information regarding Covid-19
We take infection control extremely seriously and do our utmost to ensure that you are safe when you visit our hotels or stay with us. Hotell S:t Clemens follows official recommendations with respect to infection control of Covid-19.
For guests this means that we:
- Maintain good hand hygiene with frequent handwashing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Regularly clean communal areas and surfaces that are touched frequently.
- Keep at least 1 metre away from others.
- Tell you about infection prevention measures, both verbally and through posters and notices.
- Stay at home if we feel unwell.
Routines and measures to control infection at Hotell S:t Clemens
- Regular cleaning of surfaces in the reception, toilets, staircases and breakfast areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in all communal areas.
- Thorough cleaning with extra focus on surfaces that are frequently used, such as door handles, light switches, sinks, hairdryers and remote controls.
- The option to get a breakfast bag will be available all summer. You can get it to your room, pick it up and enjoy it in our gardens, our spacious church ruins or bring it down to the beach.